Thank you for shopping at Creativethings.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Refund Policy of Creativethings. This Policy does not apply to Creativethings templates sold exclusively on videohive.net.
1 Here are the situations in which we give a refund on an item and related services you have purchased on our website.
1.1 Item is “not as described”
An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview so you should expect the author to “tell it like it is” when it comes to the features and functionality of items. If it turns out the item is “not as described” you will be entitled to a refund.
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- you don’t want it after you’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet your expectations;
- you simply change your mind;
- you bought an item by mistake;
- you do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- you ask for goodwill; or
- you can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise you to download items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation).
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Refunds Policy, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org